These terms and conditions (“terms”), will apply to your access and use of our website iknow.hollandfestival.nl. By using our website you accept that you will be bound to the terms and conditions of use in full. If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions, you must not access, use and/or contribute to our website.
The following terms are a legal agreement between you and the owners and operators of the site iknow.hollandfestival.nl.
- Holland Festival operates at www.hollandfestival.nl. Our principal place of business is at Piet Heinkade 5, 1019 BR Amsterdam.
- Until you are 18 years old, you certify that your parents have or legal guardian has consented to your use and agree to these terms on your behalf. We may require your parents or legal guardian to provide a written acknowledgement of these terms on your behalf before we provide you with part or all of our online Services.
- By sharing and uploading any contribution (including any text, photographs, video or audio material) with Holland Festival you agree to grant to Holland Festival and its operators, free of charge, permission to use the Work/s in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for Holland Festival services, in any existing or future media worldwide. You waive any moral rights as far as possible under Dutch law in your Work/s in order to permit Holland Festival to edit your contribution as appropriate. For the avoidance of doubt, you grant to use the Work(s) in any way, this includes a grant to Holland Festival of a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free license to communicate, distribute, host, make modifications or derivative works, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, reproduce, store and use such Work/s.
- By submitting your Work/s for publication you represent and warrant that it is your own original Work, is not copied, and does not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use. You further warrant and represent that your photograph is not obscene, defamatory or in breach of any applicable legislation or regulations.
- We cannot consider Work/s submitted on behalf of another person.
- If you do not want to grant Holland Festival the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your Work to or with the Website.
- Holland Festival does not necessarily (and is not obliged to) pre-moderate the material submitted by you to the Website, however, Holland Festival reserves the right to monitor any material submitted to our Website, regardless of any public / private settings attributed by you, edit or remove any material submitted to our Website without prior notice or any liability to you.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents, database rights and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on iknow.hollandfestival.nl and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Holland Festival or its licensors. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use iknow.hollandfestival.nl content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use via the personalised video-share link that will be sent to your mailadress.
- By sharing any text, photographs, video or audio-visual material (the Animated Content) provided by iknow.hollandfestival.nl you agree not to use the Animated Content for commercial purposes, or to promote any third party commercial platforms.
- Holland Festival complies with all applicable EU data protection legislation in force in respect of any personal information you submit to us. The personal details you submit to us will only be used for the specified purposes indicated to you and will not be passed on to unauthorised third parties without your explicit consent. You can contact us via email@example.com to amend or remove any information you submit to us.
- The majority of content posted at the Website is user generated. The views expressed are those of the user and unless specifically stated are not those of Holland Festival, RVL_studio and/or Bill T. Jones/Arnie Zane Company. Holland Festival is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on the Website or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through the Website.
- These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands and you agree with Holland Festival to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts.